4 days in Denmark – North Seeland, Copenhagen and Roskilde area, in combination with 2 days on the swedish side of the Oressund water. This trip is remarkable. It is a brand new concept, and has never been carryed out before!
- 4-5 castles, and all the history there goes along with it
- 2 countries, Denmark and Sweden
- Small and winding roads. Scenic views almost everywhere
- See sights, and meet the danes/swedes – that other tourist barely don´t see..
Fjords, the sea and lakes
- Nice accommodation’s – 3 or 4 star hotels. 6 nights
- Full board – tastefull and high quality food
- Support car – and transport of your personal things from place to place
- Ferry boats and even an exclusive yacht transport ( day 5 – from Sweden back to Denmark)
- Both Danish and Swedish tour guide (English speaking)
We ride between 50 – 100 Km per day. Not fast, but you have to be in relatively good shape. Travel speed will be around 25-28 km per hour – depending on the group offcause.
First day – We start up in our Klampenborg Bike shop. We will do a half day sight seeing tour to and around Copenhagen. After lunch the city of Roskilde is our target. Approx. 70 km
Day two – Roskilde – Ringsted – Frederikssund. Approx. 100 km
Day three – Frederikssund – Hilleroed – the Sealand North coast – to Elsingor. Approx 70 km
Day four – Elsingor, a roundtrip in North Sealand – ferry to Elsingborg (Sweden). We follow the coast up to Kullen Berg (national park). We stay the night in Moelle.
Day five – Moelle through the South Ridge National Park to Landskrona – where we will be pick up by a 50 feet yacht boat. We end up in Copenhagen. Approx. 90 km.
Days six. Copenhagen roundtrip – North beachroad – a lap on the 2011 worlds road race circuit – Klampenborg. 70 km or more if the group wants it…
Price – per. person in a double room DKK 9.900,- ALL included.
Single room is DKK 1800 extra
August 19 th. to August 24 th 2013. If you are a group, we can organize this trip in other other weeks – June to September.You can bring your own road bike, or rent ours…
This trip will carried out at a minimum of 4 riders and maximum at 12 riders